Tuesday 7 September 2010

Neevia Document Converter Pro 6 Windows Service Blocking/freezing not converting XL/XLS/XLSX files

If you are having problems converting certain MS Office documents while running the converter as a windows service then read the below:

If you run DC Pro as a windows service try this: on the machine where this happens manually open MsExcel click on the Office Button and go to Word Options and select Popular. In the section, Personalize your copy of Microsoft Office, fill in the values for User name and Initials and reboot.

Another thing you should consider in case you run DC Pro as a service and still have problems log in with the account used by dcStart and launch (open/close) all the applications (MsWord, Excel… etc) used as parsers by DC Pro to have their registry profiles properly created.

Also make sure that MsOffice parsers run in the same user account as DCStart.

To do that type dcomcnfg in the command prompt hit enter, expand the Component Services group, expand the Computers group, expand the My Computer group, expand the DCOM Config group, find and select Microsoft Excel Document (valid for other parsers too) -> right mouse click -> Properties.

- click the Identity tab. Check the This user checkbox, press Browse and specify the Administrator account or the account used by dcStart;

- enter and re-enter the password;

- click the Security tab. Check Use custom access permissions, press Edit and add the "Everyone" user account;

- Check the Use custom launch permissions checkbox, press

- Edit and add the "Everyone" user account;

- reboot the computer;

6 comments:

  1. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Download Cracked Pro Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named wahabtech.net
    Doc Converter Pro Crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. PC Software Download
    You make it look very easy with your presentation, but I think this is important to Be something that I think I would never understand
    It seems very complex and extremely broad to me. I look forward to your next post,
    Cylance Smart Antivirus Crack
    Neevia Document Converter Crack
    Loaris Trojan Remover Crack
    ON1 Photo RAW Crack
    Burp Suite Pro Crack
    Luminar Crack

    ReplyDelete

  3. Really Appreciable Article, Honestly Said The Thing Actually I liked The most is the step-by-step explanation of everything needed to be known for a blogger or webmaster to comment, I am going show this to my other blogger friends too.
    ibabylon-pro-ng-crack
    msi-wrapper-pro-crack
    m4vgear-drm-media-converter-crack

    ReplyDelete




  4. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. wahabtech.net I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.
    Neevia Document Converter Pro Crack

    ReplyDelete